demanded and necessary in almost all industries:
- aircraft construction,
- defense industry,
- oil and gas industry,
- food industry,
- chemical industry,
- mechanical engineering,
- gold mining and other areas.
Stainless, brass, copper, bronze woven cloth is widely used not only in the industrial sphere, but also in everyday life for filtering liquids and bulk substances. Manufacturing is carried out in accordance with international standards.
- Filtration of gases, liquids, bulk substances;
- Separation of whole or crushed seeds by size;
- Control of the size of various particles that are obtained during crushing of materials.
By the type of weave woven cloth is divided into:
Plain woven cloth
With this technology each warp thread is sequentially intertwined with each weft thread.
Twill weave woven cloth.
With this weaving technology the warp and weft wires are intertwined through two strands.
Application of woven cloth
- screening and separation of bulk materials according to parameters;
- filtration of air, gaseous and liquid substances;
- sorting of crushed substances;
- filtering solutions;
- production of filters in mechanical engineering, space technology, pharmaceuticals and other areas;
- drying of materials;
- air purification, dispersion of sand;
- filtering under pressure;
- washing out mud during oil production;
- clarification of clay emulsion in order to concentrate manganese ores.